Online coaching is an effective and convenient way to obtain support and help with your training. My coaching style is supportive and empathetic, and it’s really important to me that both human and horse enjoy the process as they progress together on their training journey!
How does it work?
The process is simple. First you get in touch with me to make a booking, then you take a 5 – 10 minute video of your training. Once you have shared the video with me, we then connect online via video call using Skype or Zoom. Calls go for between 45 minutes and one hour.
What sorts of things do we talk about on calls?
- Goals: I can help you to break down your big goals into achievable steps and provide support to help you stay on track.
- Problem solving: Things not going to plan? I can help you take a fresh look at what is going on with your horse’s behaviour and the training process. We can then work together to identify the important factors that may be at play, and determine techniques, strategies and plans that will work best for you and your horse.
- Improve your skills and knowledge: We can watch your training videos together in real time. This means you can ask questions as we go, we can pause and rewind to take a closer look at a particular moment, and I can offer observations, feedback and suggestions that will help you focus on the positives and provide guidance for your continued progress.
- Creative training: Are you looking for some new ideas to help you move forward? Or maybe you’re looking for help brainstorming a new way to approach something? This is something I love doing. It’s such a fun part of the training process.
- Connecting with someone on the same wavelength: Quite a lot of people doing positive reinforcement are quite isolated. Often they’re the only person they know who does equine clicker training. I can really relate to this, as I’ve been in that situation too! One of the things I love about coaching calls is that I get to talk to people who love this way of training and being with horses as much as I do, and I’ve had others tell me they feel the same!
Each partnership between a human and an equine is unique. With your input I can help you to find a path to follow that will work for you both.
Coaching calls are $50AUD. Payment is via Paypal.
(For international folk, this amount is in Australian Dollars, so you will need to use a currency conversion tool to calculate what this translates to in your country’s currency at this time.)
How to Book:
Simply email me at email@example.com, let me know you’re interested in online coaching and we can organise things from there. 🙂
If you’d like help with the “how to” of recording your training on video or of making video calls on Skype or Zoom let me know. I realise these can be barriers to getting help for some people, so please ask, I am more than happy to help!
Prior to our first call I’ll also send you some questions about yourself and your horse – what you’re working on, your horses’s details, history, and that sort of thing.
I am located on the Gold Coast, Qld, Australia, and can travel to some areas of South East Queensland and the North Coast of New South Wales. The cost of a private lesson (45min – 1hr) is $50AUD.
In-person coaching may require an additional fee for travel, which will vary according to your location.
For in-person coaching enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org